Tuesday, 30 March 2010

New cuttlebug and card for my Nan

I took delivery of my cuttlebug today!!!! woo hoo!! i was so excited ended up jumping around the room my hubby thought i was slightly mad :-)

So my first card with my cuttlebug is one for my nan. She's just had an operation as she has bowl cancer and yesterday found out that the chemo she needs is for 6 months (tablets) when she was only expecting a few weeks. So I've made her a card to say we love her and are thinking of her.

Here it is:



Yellow cardstock - papermill
Pattern- daisy pattern on cuttlebug!
Ribbon - from papermainia
With Love tag - freebie from Lets make Cards
Flowers - from 2 different sets I have, can't remember the name.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely, bright cheery card, your nan will love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card for your Nan. I wish her well on her chemo journey, my OH had it for almost 12 months with very few problems so hopefully she will do well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure the card cheered up your Nan as it is such a lovely bright happy colour... Hope your Nan gets over the disappointment she must have felt having to take tabs for longer than anticipated.. :) Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being the proud owner of a Cuttebug. What a lovely card. Hugs to your gran and I hope she gets on ok with her treatment. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card - best wishes and lots of hugs to your Nan xxx

    ReplyDelete