Hubby has just said I can get a cuttlebug. I'm so excited, it is on offer so is reduced but still, expensive. I must be good and spend no more money on craft things. Am currently waiting for a forever friends pack to arrive from create and craft from their pick of the week. I don't normally buy it but I was weak!! I've also booked myself onto two work shops at a craft fair in April, in all fairness the entrance tickets and workshops has come to £16.25 and the free gifts at the workshops are supposed to be worth £25 so in theory i'm doing good. We'll see.
Number one son is up! not good, hopefully he'll go off to sleep soon but I think it's teeth so he might not go for ages and ages.
Hopefully i'll manage to get some photos put on here tomorrow.
Must go feed, cuddle and rock my boy :-)
Mummy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment