
Here is my card for the MSE members who didn't go to Birmingham NEC craft event. The challenge was to make a card with a cake on.
I'm a stay at home mum of two. I have a husband, who is lovely most of the time but we all have our off days! I also have a very annoying cat.
OOOh lovely card i like the colours too.
ReplyDeleteSnap craftygranny - I was just going to say the colours were nice as well!!! Lovely card.
ReplyDeleteThat is lovely - the ff is so cute x
ReplyDeleteThat looks great I like the colours too.
ReplyDeleteGreat card, really pretty backing paper. Hugs Annexxx
ReplyDeleteLovely card, very sweet, just like the cupcake x
ReplyDeletegorgeous cake and a dead cute teddy!
ReplyDeleteoooh! How lovely, the colours all work so well.. yum cake cute bear, what else can a card need all the right ingredients... :) Christine x
ReplyDelete